Irvine Technology Corporation
Cloud Security Engineer / Cloud SOC
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Cloud Security Engineer to join a team of 8 for a company that has an IT Budget of 300m, a SOC that responds to about 2 billion events a day, and has ‘Carrier grade’ Firewalls and appliances!
Position will work a Hybrid Schedule of one week onsite / one week remote. In the future, this will be a 100% onsite role.
- Maintain and Operationally support Cloud Security infrastructure across various providers such as Azure, GCP, AWS, utilizing various cloud native tools such as Prisma Cloud, CASB, DLP, and others.
- Monitor security controls for events, breaches, compliance, and conduct investigations as appropriate.
- Serve as a security expert in areas such as vendor risk management, application development, database design, network, cloud-based services and/or platform (operating system) efforts, helping comply with enterprise and IT security policies, industry regulations, and best practices.
- Research, design, implement, and/or advocate new technologies, architectures, and security products that will sustainably support security requirements for the enterprise, our customers, business partners, and vendors.
- 3 years of cloud experience with a minimum of 1 year operating within an Azure environment.
- Experience with cloud monitoring tools such as (Cloud Security Posture Management (CPSM) and Cloud
- Workload Protection Platform (CWPP) tools
- Cloud certifications (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Cloud security certifications (e.g., Certified Cloud Security Professional, Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge, etc.)
- Knowledge of MS Azure & O365 Solutions and related controls
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed