Irvine Technology Corporation
Junior Encompass Administrator
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Junior Encompass Administrator to join a Mortgage services company based in Santa Ana, CA regarding a Direct Hire position.
- Provide frontline Encompass support to internal team members and TPO partners
- Assisting with general and specific Encompass and Velocify questions
- Conducting remote sessions to replicate and troubleshoot issues
- Engage Encompass Support to resolve issues
- Stay up to date regarding Encompass change announcements
- Facilitating Encompass related ticket escalations and tracking issues to ensure items are resolved to customer’s satisfaction
- Ability to demonstrate general Encompass Administration abilities at both the user and loan level
- Working knowledge or experience creating business rules and rules administration
- Working knowledge or experience creating Forms; Input Form Builder is a plus
- Thorough understanding of the eConsent and eDisclosure workflow, Consumer Connect and Web Center
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work in our corporate office, full time / minimum 40-hour work weeks, on call after hours
- Ability to problem-solve and develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles
- Ability to interface with our Sales and Operations departments to resolve issues
- Ability to design, plan, and execute system testing and deployments
- Minimum 1 year of experience administering Encompass
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a help desk or phone support role
- Preferred 2 years in mortgage operations or mortgage banking experience
- Proficient with computer systems including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience with Encompass Data Warehouse
- Administrative Experience with Velocify
- SQL, Light Visual.NET and or C# programming experience is a major plus
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed