Irvine Technology Corporation
Healthcare Informatics Analyst
100% Remote opportunity
IMMEDIATE NEED for an Informatics Analyst to join an existing team. This opportunity is 100% remote and can be worked anywhere in the US – but will need to match Pacific Standard work hours.
Look for a contractor with minimum of a Master’s Degree to join this Health provider organization. This position will provide healthcare informatics services to all departments via the development of analytical and quantitative measures.
- MINIMUM OF A: Master’s Degree in Statistics/Bio-Statistics, Epidemiology, Economics, Mathematics or other related field required. PhD in quantitative analysis preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in health care industry
- Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and communication skills, are needed.
- Strong SAS and SQL skill and database knowledge required.
- Familiarity with data mining concepts and neural net are preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Please send your resume to Marc Rodriguez, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
You can also connect with Marc Rodriguez on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/technicalrecruiter/
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed