Irvine Technology Corporation
Data Scientist / AI Engineer – Natural Language Processing ( NLP )
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Data Scientist / AI Engineer on a long term contract or Contract to hire basis. Will be joining the Innovation team of our Healthcare client.
Position can be mostly 100% remote with some onsite requirements on a Quarterly basis. Would prefer someone in the Pacific Time zone.
Responsibilities: This position will function as a Technical SME on Data Science and AI / Machine Learning initiatives. Great opportunity to work on projects involving Natural language Processing (NLP), Speech Analytics, Machine Learning, and other statistical Modeling. Focus is on Healthcare and Clinical Data initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience writing statistically-related code in Python is mandatory.
- Experience with common data science / ML toolkits in Python – including libraries such as NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, and Scikit-Learn.
- Experience with at least one deep learning framework: Keras, Tensorflow, Torch, etc.
- Experience in Python NLP libraries including Spacy, Gensim and NLTK preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Natural Language Processing techniques such as Named Entity Recognition, Dependency parsing, Topic Modeling, TF-IDF scoring, Sentiment analysis, and Word vectors (e.g. GloVe or Word2Vec) required.
- A strong plus is experience using quantitative methods: Modeling, machine learning, feature creation, construct analysis, multivariate statistical analysis and model building, and predictive modeling.
- Experience working with / integrating with Computer Vision systems a strong plus.
- Healthcare and clinical experience a strong plus.
Please send your resume to Marc Rodriguez, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
You can also connect with Marc Rodriguez on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/technicalrecruiter/
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed