Irvine Technology Corporation
Data Scientist / AI Engineer – Computer Vision
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Data Scientist / AI Engineer on a long term contract or Contract to hire basis. Will be joining the Innovation team of our Healthcare client.
Position can be mostly 100% remote with some onsite requirements on a Quarterly basis. Would prefer someone in the Pacific Time zone.
Responsibilities: This position will function as a Technical SME on Data Science and AI / Machine Learning initiatives. Great opportunity to work on projects involving Healthcare Imaging. Will be supporting several business initiatives to help provide better health and clinical services to patients.
- Strong foundation in computer science, algorithms, data structures, machine learning, and statistics.
- Depth and breadth in state-of-the-art computer vision, deep learning, and machine learning technologies.
- Proficiency with Tensorflow, Keras, or other deep learning frameworks.
- Proficiency in C/C++, Python and associated packages, and image pre-processing methods.
- Strong knowledge in low-level graphics programming (i.e. OpenCL, CUDA, GLSL, HLSL, Vulkan) a plus
- Experience developing solutions for embedded systems and SoCs, big plus on low latency edge AI on a constrained environment
- Strong understanding of internals of video codecs like h.264, HVEC, etc a strong plus
- Strong understanding of video quality metrics
- Good knowledge of general supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms
- Experience with Healthcare imaging a strong plus; Integration of NLP a strong plus
Please send your resume to Marc Rodriguez, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
You can also connect with Marc Rodriguez on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/technicalrecruiter/
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed