Irvine Technology Corporation
Front End – UI/UX Web Developer (React)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Front End – UI/UX Web Developer (React) to join a financial services company based in Dallas, TX (but this is a remote position for candidates in the Texas area), regarding a 3-6+ month contract engagement – contacts at this company always extend over and over.
- Qualified candidates must have 5+ years of professional software development in web development and web technologies.
- Deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React.
- Experience translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
- Experience with popular React.js workflows – Flux or Redux
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g. Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Professional experience with GIT in a team environment
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with building cloud-native applications (AWS / Azure / GCP) and cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless.
- Experience with common AWS services such as API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, S3, Cloudwatch, etc.
- Experience with Apollo GraphQL
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Jest, Cypress, JUnits, Karma, Mocha, Cucumber, Selenium, etc.
- DevOps practices and experience with AzureDevOps, Jenkins, Gitlab, JFrog, etc.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed