Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior Accountant (Financial Reporting)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Senior Accountant (Financial Reporting) to join a hospital in Costa Mesa for a 4-month contract. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience in month end close reporting, quarterly reporting and tax and regulatory filing.
- Prepare M/E close progress reports and monthly/quarterly financial reports
- Update reporting templates, provide support during audits, and assist in accounting research and memo drafting
- Assist in financial reporting system implementation
- Tax and regulatory filing, coordination, and support
- Monitor and update tax trackers and organize Tax and Regulatory correspondence
- 4-7 years of experience in accounting and financial reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or related field
- CPA, public accounting experience, healthcare/hospital experience, licenses and certifications
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed