Irvine Technology Corporation
Project Manager (API integrations)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Project Manager to join a well-established and fasts-growing supply chain automation company in Yakima, WA. Our client is seeking to hire a skilled Project/Data Manager to lead their team of software engineers from the sales process through delivering customer expectations. Your duties will primarily revolve around the daily management of the data team, to drive forward projects such as new software product development to in-field software deployment of food supply chain management system. This will entail defining and organizing clear objectives for the team and assisting them to meet their goals.
- Plan, organize and direct the completion of data team projects
- Ensure projects remain on time, on budget and within scope
- Be the active leader of the Data Team
- Be an active member of the VDS Management Team
- Set and manage department KPI’s
- Define/Drive data team strategy and product roadmap
- Be sufficiently technical in software development, data management, and automation technology
- Collaborate with sales team on new project proposals
- Collaborate with the rest of the company to align data team products with company objectives
- Communicate with internal and external team members to align expectations and deliverables
- Prepare customer quotes when projects are primarily data team oriented
- Prepare internal quotes for Sales dept. where data team products are a component of a larger project
- Define and document project requirements and scope of work
- 5+ years project management or data management
- Experienced leading a team of IT/software developers
- Supply chain management/manufacturing and or packaging industry experience
- Ability to work with development, business and product sales teams
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed