Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior Software Engineer (Node JS)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Software Engineer to join a financial services company for a 6 months contract to hire (W2 only) position in Dallas, TX. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in Node JS, REST API, and Cloud technologies.
- Full stack development and integration with backend REST APIs
- Participates in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software code for business applications
- Build test automation suites
- Quickly learn legacy application and document current state for modernization efforts
- 10+ years of experience in software development
- 5+ years of experience in Node JS 8+, Express, Loopback, OAuth2, JSON
- Strong experience in RESTful API and advanced web services such as WCF and Web API
- Strong experience in Open API, Swagger, REST, JSON, MVC and SOA
- Experience converting legacy code
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure or IBM Cloud)
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed