Irvine Technology Corporation
Storage and Virtualization Engineer
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Storage and Virtualization Engineer to join a global law firm for a full-time, permanent position. This position can sit at their Dallas, Los Angeles, Costa Mesa or San Diego offices. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience supporting storage, virtualization, and backup infrastructure.
- Operate, maintain and support the company’s virtualization, storage and backup infrastructure
- Patch and update hardware and software, document and standardize procedures, and review systems on daily basis
- Automate operations and integrate company’s change management and operational systems
- Provide mentorship and knowledge transfer
- Provide 24/7 support as needed
- 5+ years of experience working with storage and virtualization systems
- Experience automating storage, virtualization and backups
- Expert knowledge of storage and virtualization concepts, protocols, and technologies
- Knowledge of replication, snapshots, datastores, caching, NFS, iSCSI, etc.
- Experience with PowerShell or Python
- Knowledge of Pure Storage, Cohesity, Riverbed SteelFusion platforms (Preferred)
- Experience with automation integration with ServiceNow (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed