Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior Systems Engineer (Azure, Windows)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Systems Engineer with solid Azure, Windows and ideally SQL experience for a Direct Hire opportunity in Los Angeles, CA. The ideal candidate will be an experienced Senior Systems Engineer who will support for ongoing operations of Cloud Integration Services and other related areas and project work for all systems supported. Also, the Senior Systems Engineer will manage our Nutanix/Hyper-V/AZURE infrastructure end-to-end.
- Develop strategies to keep Azure and M365 environments clean of stale accounts, objects, & legacy protocols/services as they become obsolete.
- Participate in the design, roadmap and support of applications in Azure cloud
- Configuring and maintaining Azure Recovery Services Vault
- Review on a regular basis – Azure monitoring, and alerting (including M365)
- Managing Azure roles using PIM. Setup privileged access reviews regularly.
- Providing technical guidance around Azure identity & other security recommendations
- Design and implement highly available production systems using the following technologies: Database Mirroring, Log Shipping, Windows/SQL clustering, Availability Groups.
- Review scripts submitted by the Development team for performance and standard adherence.
- 5-7+ years’ experience in Microsoft SQL/Windows Clustering, Nutanix/Hyper-V Infrastructure, and Azure Cloud/M365
- Active Directory, Nutanix, Microsoft 365 Apps, Core Azure apps, Office ProPlus Suite, Windows 10 deep understanding, Windows Server OS deep understanding, MS Edge, PowerShell, T-SQL, SSMS.
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed