Irvine Technology Corporation
Quality Assurance Analyst
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Quality Assurance Analyst to join a world-renowned entertainment organization. This is a long-term project, based in either San Francisco or Morrisville, NC. In this role, you will be testing streaming applications.
- The Quality Assurance team is responsible for validating all work before it goes to production, this includes software: web, mobile, connected device applications, media, non-consumer facing products and more. Additionally, the Quality Assurance teams creates and maintains the framework used for automation testing at DSS and performs all performance testing.
- The QA Analyst will be responsible for analyzing requirements, user stories, and design documentation to ensure that they are clearly defined, complete, and testable. The QA Analyst will be responsible for the creation and execution of test plans, test cases, and test scripts to verify new and existing (regression) software functionality. The QA Analyst will test the applications via Black Box, Regression, Release, Stress, and Negative testing methods.
- 3+ years manual quality assurance experience1) Writing test cases
- 3+ years’ experience in executing test cases
- Experience in testing streaming mobile apps
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed