Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW* Server Administrator
Well Branded industry leader is seeking a full time Server Administrator is currently seeking a dynamic and detailed Server Administrator . This individual will be responsible for the day to day administration and management of the company’s on premises and cloud-based virtualization platforms, virtual servers, and the hardware infrastructure that is used to provide these services.
Role and Responsibilities
- Administration of Active Directory and Azure AD, including user and group administration and group policy management.
- Administration of file storage infrastructure.
- Management of VMware infrastructure.
- Administration of server related physical data center assets, including compute and storage.
- Server level administration of Microsoft SQL Server infrastructure at the direction of DBAs and application development.
- Administration and configuration of Microsoft Azure IaaS environment.
- Patch and update management of all Microsoft Windows systems within the enterprise.
- Assist in the administration of Virtual Desktop infrastructure (using VMware Horizon).
- Assist in the administration and configuration of Office 365 environment, including administration of related security tools for email and data loss prevention.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Experience with administering medium to large scale Active Directory environments.
- Experience with administering medium to large scale Windows Server environments.
- Experience with VMware server and desktop virtualization.
- PowerShell or other automation and scripting experience is required.
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed