Irvine Technology Corporation
Marketing Communications Specialist
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join a healthcare organization for a full-time, direct hire position in Aliso Viejo, CA. The company offers 401K match, 4 weeks of PTO, highly competitive medical benefits and annual salary increases.
- Develop and deliver messages and copy through live, print, and electronic distribution channels, including social media.
- Compose media releases, letters, blast e-mails, reports and other collateral.
- Develop copy for brochures, digital content, sales, and promotional collateral, press materials, letters, speeches, and association reports.
- Engage with the community through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, support forums and community platform.
- Develop strategies, ensure content distribution, and coordinate evaluation of strategies by stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing communications.
- Experience in medical/healthcare writing, creative web content and social media content.
- Active involvement in social media networks, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferably marketing, communications, digital or journalism
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed