Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW* Software Engineer (Full Stack)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Full Stack Software Engineer. You will be responsible for designing, developing and testing of applications. You will have influence on our overall strategy by helping define product features, provide development insights, and applying best practices that enable a quality product.
- Design, develop and test world-class, secure software and services
- Develop tools and processes to enable best-in-class operations for our service
- Work with other engineers on the team to build the technical strategy and architecture for a broad area
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of experience building production software systems
- Experience developing cloud software services such as AWS
- Experienced in implementing Node.JS services (REST APIs), and DynamoDB
- Responsible for web page layout implementation in HTML, CSS and related front-end UI behavior
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Candidate should have active experience in using CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps, Jenkins, stash, Splunk
- Microservices development and best practices
- OO design/development experience
- Test Driven Development experience
- Familiarity with Enterprise technology tools: Service Bus, Caching, SQL ecosystem, NoSQL, Multithread, Performance Optimization
Please send your resume to Irina Liukimson, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Candidates must be able to be our direct w-2 employee. No 3rd party corporations.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed