Irvine Technology Corporation
IT Service/Call Center Manager
IMMEDIATE NEED for an IT Service/Call Center Manager to join an international legal services firm in the Los Angeles area. In this role, you will oversee the external 24×7 IT Support Center’s service request activity and daily operations to drive continuous service responsiveness and solution effectiveness and work as a liaison between the IT Support Center and all IT and external department escalation points to monitor and deliver timely and accurate service request resolution.
- Work with external IT Support Center supervisory teams monitoring daily service request activity to solve customer issues and inquiries. Work with customer satisfaction as the guideline for actions and decisions
- Work as a Subject Matter Expert for the IT Support Center providing technical assistance to improve first-call resolution with the customers and minimizing escalations
- Work as point of contact for urgent or time sensitive issue escalations and service event interruptions
- Monitor IT Support Center and local IT staff team’s utilization of call tracking application with a focus on incident content, solution quality and aging
- As directed, assist with administering the call tracking system and knowledgebase library; Create and edit articles for content accuracy, currency and format compliance; Coordinate across-IT teams’ articles for applications, systems and projects to be published
- Assist with defining and delivering Firm wide IT Service policies and best practices; Coordinate across-IT team debriefings of issues, events or projects to identify areas of improvement
- Participate in new application and project roll-outs; Coordinate communication of associated deployment deliverables and documentation to the IT Support Center and local office IT Service teams
- As directed, generate metric reports on service activity and incident trends to drive continuous service and process improvement
- As directed, participate in compiling and publishing newsletters, reports, and various user communications to inform customers of technology changes, updates, new system implementations, system outages, and trends
- As directed, recommend and coordinate training for new and incumbent IT Support Center staff
- College Degree and/or equivalent certifications
- MOS Certification (preferred)
- HDI Certification (preferred)
- At least 4-6 years of prior IT call center support experience
- Prior experience in leading or coordinating technology support for 24×7 IT Call Center personnel in a legal or professional services environment
- Excellent organizing and delivery/communication (both written and verbal) skills
- 3+ year’s in call tracking applications or systems (preferably in ServiceNow)
- Proficiency in Windows Operating Systems
- Experienced with ITIL and IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Document Management System (preferably in WorkSite)
- Experience with remote access technologies (preferably in Citrix and VPN)
- Proficiency in troubleshooting desktop hardware/software
- 3+ years’ experience in Inter/Intra/Extranet technologies
- Fundamental-level proficiency in Wireless PDA technologies (preferably in iOS); and understanding of Network topologies including wireless networking
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed