Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW* Application Support Analyst
IMMEDIATE NEED for an Application Support Analyst, to join an exciting team and organization ASAP. You will provide live support by phone, email and online chat for technology help, process, training, and general support related to company’s software platforms.
- Manages requests to handle and diagnose the system issues / deficits and redirects to appropriate production/operations teams as needed.
- Records difficult or frequently asked questions/scenarios and disseminates findings to manager for educational purposes.
- Provides materials in a usable format with accurate steps, logic, screen shots, and in-depth explanations.
- Completes an analysis & test for technology ‘bugs’ to ensure issues are truly system issues and not user error/PC related.
- Adheres to escalation policies and collaborates with other corporate service departments to facilitate issues.
- Continues education on upcoming products, regulations, guidelines, and software and vendor relationships/integrations.
- Provides an approach of training, allowing users to be more autonomous.
- Provides an unrivaled level of service to our clients and employees.
- Provides 2nd line support, within channel alignment, for incoming calls, chats, and online tickets.
- Escalate approved requests to Testing/Validation Manager for completion.
- Understands all production and operations roles within assigned channels.
- Provides proficient and accurate input into ticketing systems to provide LOB with useable metrics.
- Uses applicable 3rd party familiarity for facilitation and resolution of integrated software issues.
- College Degree preferred, not required if applicant has requisite mortgage and sales experience.
- 5 plus years of experience and knowledge in the mortgage industry in various positions.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent organization and follow up skills.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Superior Multi-tasking/ High Volume management skills.
- Advanced knowledge of mortgage products and policies.
Please send your resume to Irina Liukimson, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed