Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. BSA with LOS/Empower/Encompass experience (This is a DEAL BREAKER) for a Contract to Hire opportunity in Irvine, CA.
W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Must convert to perm after 6 months contract
Must have Mortgage Experience
Must have LOS experience – Empower or Encompass
CRM Experience highly desired – MS Dynamics Preferred
- 5+ years of professional experience in the business or software development and implementation, or systems consulting
- Mortgage lending experience is required
- LOS experience is required
- CRM experience is required
- Coordinate Business Analysis, Application Support and Implementation
- Lead cross functional teams to meet application maintenance objectives, milestones and timelines
- Act as a liaison between users and the Application Delivery Team by planning and conducting the analysis of complex business processes and business applications
- Coordinate the documentation and tracking of application issues with cross functional teams and external vendors as necessary
- Coordinate the gathering of user requirements by working with user groups to resolve issues, assess user needs, and recommend changes that improve productivity and efficiencies within existing applications
- Coordinate the analysis of business requirements, including the identification of business objectives, use cases and business rules
- Coordinate Functional Requirements and Specifications Documentation
- Identify and document the functional requirements necessary to address business objectives, use cases and business rules.
- Identify, design and document system specifications including user interfaces, system navigation, interfaces to external applications, security, reporting and data conversion.
- Coordinate Quality Assurance Testing
- Coordinate the development of test plans and use cases to facilitate testing
- Coordinate and support beta/user acceptance testing programs
- Coordinate Documentation and Training
- Comply with documentation requirements
- Participate in the creation of user documentation as per company guidelines and policies/procedures.
- Coordinate the development, coordination and delivery of training to internal and external users as necessary to facilitate roll-out of applications
Please send your resume to Emily Fell, Sr. Technical Recruiter, at Irvine Technology Corporation for immediate consideration!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed