Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Network Engineer
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Network Engineer on a Direct Hire basis for a well known and growing financial services firm located in Irvine, Ca. Great Benefits and growing organization.
Position will focus on the technical analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance of infrastructure. This will support Business Operations, Software Development, Test, and Production environments.
Will support enterprise initiatives. This position has been created due to growth.
Skills / Experience:
- Analyze, design, implement and maintain all aspects of network infrastructure.
- Responsible for network and communication services throughout all environments. This includes, but is not limited to: load balancing, application delivery, content distribution and traffic management for web applications; routing, switching, firewalls and intrusion prevention; wired and wireless access; remote access and site-to-site VPNs; voice, data and videoconferencing services; virtualized infrastructure; network monitoring, logging, capture, analysis and reporting.
- Assist with design of overall network architecture and proactively identify industry and company trends.
- Collaborate with both technical and non-technical staff to solve business problems.
- Maintain working relationships with vendors and service providers (e.g., Cisco, f5, Verizon, Level3)
- Provide 24 x 7 troubleshooting support to identify and resolve layer 1-7 issues with networked applications and provide the highest quality service both internal and external customers
- Create and maintain all required documentation including, but not limited to: diagrams, procedures, lists and rationale documents.
- Ensure that network security policies are followed.
- Work to foster and enhance teamwork within the organization. Provide the highest quality products and services to each other and our clients. Consistently promotes and models the culture and values the company. Demonstrates the behaviors aligned with each value with clients and employees across the organization.
- A minimum of three years’ experience with network hardware (Cisco routers, firewalls, switches, modules).
- A minimum of three years’ experience with related software (Cisco ISO, Packet analysis, 802.1q VLAN tagging).
- A minimum of three years’ experience with infrastructure components (VMWare, ISCSI SAN, F5 Load balancer, VOIP).
- A minimum of three years’ experience with supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting Palo Alto Firewalls.
Please send your resume to Marc Rodriguez, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
You can also connect with Marc Rodriguez on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/technicalrecruiter/
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed