Irvine Technology Corporation
Azure DevOps – Full Time – Remote (eventual part time onsite in Long Beach)
IMMEDIATE NEED for an Azure DevOps Engineer to administer and maintain Microsoft Azure DevOps to support Source Control Management, Configuration Management, Build Management, and CICD development and orchestration to increase code quality and efficiencies within the IT Department. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity with a stable healthcare company in Long Beach, C A. Currently a remote role, with part time onsite post CV19.
- Work with delivery teams to automate build, package, testing and environmental configuration/deployment.
- Migrate assets from Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) to Azure DevOps Git.
- Implement, maintain and optimize build, package, test, deployment reporting.
- Help in leveraging project management and reporting tools within Azure DevOps such as Kanban boards, team dashboards and reporting.
- Design, develop and maintain/upgrade automation tools leveraging PowerShell and Azure DevOps CICD for Deployment Projects and Release Pipelines using CICD to Prod and Non-Prod environments.
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineering role focusing on Azure DevOps
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban
- Strong experience with Microsoft Stack (C#, SQL Server, etc)
- Experience building and deploying Web API, Class Library, Web Application, SQL Database, SQL Server Reporting Service, SQL Server Integration Service projects with Visual Studio/TFS or Azure DevOps.
- Background using scripting tools and command-line interfaces such as PowerShell, Azure CLI, or TFS PowerTools.
- Experience in writing Azure templates or PowerShell scripts for code deployments.
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed