Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW* QA Lead
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Quality Assurance Lead to work with an exciting client and dynamic team based out of Irvine, CA. You will provide direction in the design, development and maintenance of test plans, test scenarios, process improvements, procedures and summaries for ALL projects.
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation and execution of the test cases, test procedures and test suites. Lead QA initiatives including mentoring teams of people and contributing to the testing effort in a hands-on role. Meet with developers of the system being designed, enhanced or changed to identify requirements to test. 40%
- Take the initiative to research, educate and share with others the latest and commonly used technologies and methodologies in quality practices, and provide training, mentoring and coaching on CUDL applications. 25%
- Work with the QA Manager to evaluate and enhance SQA standards, technologies and approaches. Assist in creating the SQA project templates for requirements traceability, test plans, cycles, cases, scripts and standardized reports. 25%
- Minimum five years of QA in a software development environment with complete knowledge of the SDLC.
- Minimum of two years of experience in QA in Credit Union, lending, e-commerce with a business background
- Knowledge of information technology operations and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree or two years of related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Please send your resume to Irina Liukimson, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed