Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW* Corporate Tax Manager
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Corporate Tax Manager to work with one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms.
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects and managing to budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor senior associates, associates, and interns on tax projects and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews.
- Review tax returns done by staff and make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities; gain increasing responsibility in review process.
- Conduct primary review of ASC 740 income tax provision engagements.
- Research and consult on various tax matters; utilize tax-related software to prepare and process returns and research tax matters.
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA, or JD/active law license required.
- Four to seven plus years relevant experience.
- Progressive federal tax consulting and/or compliance experience in public accounting or a combination of corporate and public accounting experience.
- Experience in Corporate income tax and strong ASC 740 Accounting for Income Taxes skills.
- Excellent analytical, technical, and tax accounting/technology skills with proficiency in US GAAP and tax compliance.
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training, coaching, and mentoring skills, coupled with excellent written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Experience in OneSource Tax Provision preferred.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
Please send your resume to Irina Liukimson, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance, the following language is to be included in all solicitations or advertisements seeking Applicants for Employment: Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed