Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW* Lead Software Engineer
Well branded and innovative company is seeking a Lead Software Engineer to provide technical guidance and oversight, as well as, facilitate and clarify communication with an offshore/onshore team for the ongoing development of a business-critical application. They will manage a team of developers focused on analysis, development, unit testing, and rollout.
- Collaborate with offshore team members and onshore stakeholders over the design and development of cool new product features and enhancements.
- Provide technical oversight over feature development, ensure appropriate test coverage, and review and approve pull requests.
- Remove roadblocks and/or bottlenecks for the offshore team and resolve questions in real time.
- Help clarify stories that will be coming into future sprints.
- Work with the offshore team lead to help drive sprints to completion
- Lead and mentor developers assigned to the product/project ensuring performance, maintainability, and functional requirements from design to rollout and support.
- Work with engineering staff, collaborating on hardware and system monitoring requirements to insure expected performance and reliability of the system developed.
- Proactively communicate and work to mitigate changes to project timelines, degradation in performance of applications, and concerns with project and/or product direction.
- A minimum of eight years’ software development experience in data centric Win32/Web Applications utilizing one or more Microsoft development tools listed below
- Microsoft SQL Server
- An understanding of relational databases is a must (preferably MSSQL)
- Previous experience leading or mentoring software engineers within a Scrum/Agile environment.
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed