Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Salesforce Developer for an International Law firm in Downtown Los Angeles, Ca. Currently the position is remote during Covid and most likely will be a hybrid model of some remote afterwards.
This position will develop custom and out of the box solutions using Salesforce functionality ( APEX, SOQL, Lightning Components, Einstein Analytics, etc ).
Will support enterprise initiatives. This position has been created due to growth.
Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience on the Salesforce Lightning Platform including Process Builder, Workflows, Lightning App Builder, etc.;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Salesforce Development including Lightning Components, APEX, SOQL, and SOSL;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Einstein Analytics;
- Working knowledge of development tools including APEX Data loader or Workbench;
- Should be comfortable working in Agile – user stories, features, story points, etc.;
- Basic understanding of Jira/Confluence;
- Basic understanding of TFS/Git hub;
- Working knowledge of deployment process and tools;
- Working towards or actively holding the Salesforce Administrator Certification; and
- Working towards or actively holding the Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification.
Please send your resume to Marc Rodriguez, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
You can also connect with Marc Rodriguez on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/technicalrecruiter/
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed