Irvine Technology Corporation
PMO Manager (Contract/Remote)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a PMO Manager/Consultant to join a higher education organization in Irvine, CA for a 1 year contract that is remote capable. The ideal candidate will have significant experience within a structured PMO organization and have experience developing tools, templates, metrics, and other artifacts. Candidates must be able to work during 8am-5pm PST.
- Work to improve Project Management methodology
- Develop structured and repeatable process
- Create standard tools and templates repository
- Extensive experience within a structured PMO organization
- Experience creating standards and documenting processes for Project Managers
- Experience developing processes, workflows, and reports
- Experience developing tools, templates, metrics, and other artifacts
- Experience working with tools like Confluence, ServiceNow, MS Project, Jira
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed