Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Web/Mobile Developer
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Sr. Web/Mobile Developer to join a healthcare tech company at their Mission Viejo, CA location for a contract-hire role. As a Senior Web/Mobile Software Developer, you will be part of a dynamic team, involved in creating applications to managing medical office operations.
- Communicate solution, design, high level architecture through documentation including diagrams.
- Develop native mobile applications. This includes a hands-on approach to working with the existing development team to understand the product suite and make it mobile.
- Participate in technical design sessions and architectural reviews leading to the successful implementation of mobile and web applications.
- Efficiently develop expertise in the existing code base and the team’s software development processes. Help to continuously improve both software and processes.
- Evaluate multiple approaches to technical problems and be able to recommend one solution after considering limitations and challenges.
- Communicate clearly with others regarding project status and risks, and to ensure that work is aligned with the business unit strategy.
- Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand. Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code that meets requirements on schedule. Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of Angular, IOS, Android, and HTML5 Experience
- 5+ years of experience in Full Stack Development with C#, .Net, SQL Server
- Experience working with API’s, Web Services, Source Control tools.
- Experience in writing, refactoring, debugging, testing code.
- Experience with unit testing (TDD, BDD, ATDD).
- Solid understanding of cloud service providers such as AWS, GCP, and/or Azure and services each provides.
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed