Irvine Technology Corporation
IT Vendor Program Manager – Healthcare / SaaS
(Direct Hire, Local to Southern California is ideal, no C2C candidates)
Manage enterprise programs associated with SaaS and cloud-hosted partners and vendors. You will be developing strategic relationships with each vendor and program stakeholder to ensure effective execution or deployment of each solution.
- Lead and execute critical activities related to the operational programs of each SaaS platform that may include software releases, system integration/configuration, defect and QA management and change requests.
- Evaluate, manage and monitor budget for each SaaS system.
- Continually analyze and evaluate each program or vendor for improvement opportunities and work with appropriate parties to implement them.
- Work with vendors to strategize and create product roadmap and release plans based company’s business objectives and stakeholder needs.
- Evaluate risks and troubleshoot program deficiencies to identify and develop mitigations strategies or solutions.
- Monitor and maintain SLAs for each SaaS vendors per contractual to look for areas of improvement, performance or service level issues to maximize ROI.
- Create and devise RFx based on business and vendor requirements.
- Evaluate Program risks, deficiencies and challenges to offer or solutions and mitigate problems.
- Research and recommend modifications to process, resources, systems, or other solutions for effective delivery of programs and projects.
- Engaged in the research and knowledge sharing of emerging technologies that would benefit the company.
- Leadership experience as a Project or Program Manager in a mid to large enterprise IT environment.
- Several years of Enterprise Experience working for or with a SaaS vendor.
- Strong Experience in creating, monitoring or negotiating SLAs, performance metrics and contracts.
- Diverse background within Change Management and evaluation of vendor performances and metrics.
- Strong background within enterprise environments that require heavy IT system integration and implementations required.
- Tenure within IT and Software at a leadership Project/Program Manager capacity.
- Healthcare background is highly desired.
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed