Irvine Technology Corporation
Google Analytics (GA) Manager
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Google Analytics (GA) Manager to join a retail services company that’s based in Irvine, CA regarding a remote full time position.
- Manage, govern, and oversee Google Analytics Firebase and Google Tag Manager to effectively track and analyze the website’s key performance metrics, competitive trending, and marketing activities
- Direct queries, track logs, and analyze databases to create custom dashboards and recurring reports to identify trends, anomalies, and proactively inform stakeholders using Google Analytics, Data Studio, and Google Sheets
- Create forecasts using operational and statistical tools and models
- Identify insights and provide recommendations to improve product, performance, and process
- Manage data collection project timelines
- Analyze the account structure and naming conventions to enhance usability and account for scale
- Ensure the quality and consistency of event taxonomy and data flows
- Collaborate with various business teams such as Development, Product, Marketing and Business Intelligence, to understand the requirements of data needed to drive business decisions
- Centralize digital tracking, analytics, and associated data quality
- Maintain documentation related to event taxonomy and data layer implementation requirements
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, provide recommendations for improvement and implement new structure
- Communicate effectively with developers to explain what an implementation is designed to accomplish
- Document Google infrastructure, manage user permissions, and create training materials for ongoing training and support
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with several cross-functional internal and external groups.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated adaptability, flexibility, and resilience in ambiguous/undefined environments
- Familiar with web design techniques for high performance/fast websites
- Agile delivery environment
- Preferred: Excellent layout skills, Proven time management, Organizational, and communication skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Generally requires a minimum of three (3) or more years of experience working with and management of Google Analytics 360, Firebase and GTM.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Web analytics certification (preferred)
- Tag management certification (preferred)
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed