Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW* Controller DIRECT HIRE Opportunity
IMMEDIATE NEED for a CONTROLLER for a Direct Hire opportunity to work partially remote with partial in-office meetings in Torrance, CA (currently sitting 100% remote due to Covid). We are looking for someone who is experienced and excited to manage a team of 6 – 10, who will focus on maximizing profits, creating financial reports used for long-term financial goals, and create a picture of the financial state of the business.
Direct Hire Only
Can work remote currently but eventually must be in a commutable distace to attend meetings on-site
- Develop policies to control and coordinate accounting, auditing, budgets, taxes and related activities and records;
- develop, establish and administer procedures and systems pertaining to financial matters;
- prepare financial statements, forecasts and analyses for all administrative and managerial functions;
- Maintain all accounting records and is responsible for development, analysis and interpretation of statistical and accounting information;
- Evaluate operating results in terms of costs, revenues, budgets, trends and improved operational efficiency;
- 3+ years of experience in a direct management role;
- Proven experience formulating, reviewing and recommending best practices for all accounting and auditing functions;
- Proven experience preparing budgets and financial forecasts;
- Proven experience managing all of AP, AR and Payroll;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills a must;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field;
- CPA strongly preferred;
- MBA preferred.
Please send your resume to Emily Fell, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance, the following language is to be included in all solicitations or advertisements seeking Applicants for Employment: Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed