Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Security Engineer – REMOTE
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Remote Sr. Security Engineer with experience with expertise in security standards and best practices to work for a financial organization. Position is 100% REMOTE. Full benefits, good salary with a well-established financial organization. Our client is looking to interview and hire asap.
• Assess and improve corporate security procedures
• Deploy security solutions – Firewalls, Encryption, IDS, Authentication, Gateway Controls, etc.
• Work in an advisory role during acquisition projects
• 5+ years of information security experience
• Good mix of experience with VPNs, VDI, Encryption, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Anti Virus
• Windows Server experience – VMWare, IIS, Exchange, Veeam, etc.
• Basic Networking experience
• Financial Industry experience is a plus – Banking, Mortgage, Loan, etc.
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch, Senior Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed