Irvine Technology Corporation
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Lead Quality Engineer for a 6+ month Contract / Possible Contract to Perm in Santa Ana, CA.
W2 ONLY – NO C2C
Must be local to Santa Ana, CA
We are looking for a Lead Quality Engineer who will create test strategies and execute and automate tests for new software applications and financial reporting solutions. You will define test plans, test specifications, test suites, test cases and help design tools for functional testing. You’ll define and implement quality gates for code changes, andn will develop high-quality test automation to drive lower operational costs and faster deployments.
Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes working with large transactional volumes and big data, enjoys the challenge of highly complex business contexts, and, above all, is a passionate about data and analytics. You are customer success obsessed and you can convert your experiences into impactful product enhancements. Finally, you should have the desire to have an industry wide impact and ability to work within a fast moving, startup environment in a large company to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
- Design and implement test strategies to achieve CI/CD
- Create test plans, test cases and drive continuous improvements to the quality assurance processes
- Build automated test cases for frontend and backend
- Execute periodic manual and automated test cases
- Investigate and reproduce bugs and drive fixes through test and production stages
- Build scripts to automate critical tests
- Interpret and report testing results and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
- Own QA for large scale systems
- Work with Dev and QA engineers to develop best practices for software quality engineering across multiple software teams
- Engage in design and development of quality infrastructure that encourages the optimal combination of component/integration and end to end tests
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- 5+ years of Software QA experience
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Have experience in defining test strategy spanning across multiple systems, writing test plans, test automation
- Have experience owning QA for large scale systems
- Working knowledge of common automation frameworks such as JUnit or TestNG
- Obsession with quality and customer experience – Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly
- Knowledge of at least one Programming or scripting language: C++, .Net etc.
- Experience with Selenium or other automation framework
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs and product strategy
- Agile development methodologies
- Working with Backend and Frontend engineers across several teams
- Familiarity with Angular
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Android, iOS or other mobile application development and/or testing
- Experience with usability best practices; able to influence and improve user experience
Send your resume to Emily Fell, Sr. Technical Recruiter, at Irvine Technology Corporation for IMMEDIATE consideration! Let me help secure you an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed