Irvine Technology Corporation
Director of Applications Engineering
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Director of Applications Engineer to join an international law firm for a full-time, direct hire position in Los Angeles, CA. The ideal candidates will have 10+ years of experience in C#/.NET development and experience managing teams of 15+ in an enterprise environment.
- Lead application development and manage application team delivery, which includes developers, quality assurance, application support team and external 3rd party vendors
- Lead development across different platforms, including custom development, off-the-shelf applications, integration/API platforms, databases, analytics, etc.
- Drive SDLC best practices, track KPIs and define installation/rollout scope, goals, timeline, and resources
- Work beyond scheduling hours as required, manage support in a global 24/7 environment
- 8+ years of experience in software application project management (development, integration, support)
- Leadership of multi-discipline team sizes of 15+ people
- Advanced knowledge of customer service practices, SLA, ticketing system, production support
- Experience with Azure or AWS cloud hosted applications
- Experience in a professional services or legal environment
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed