Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Network Administrator (Remote Capable)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Senior Network Administrator to join a casino gaming company for a contract to hire position in Las Vegas, NV. This position is remote capable. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting enterprise environments using Cisco, Palo Alto firewalls, SolarWinds, and F5.
- Provide hands-on network support to a large enterprise environment
- Daily maintenance and administration of network infrastructure
- Resolve or report critical issues for resolution
- Perform system monitoring and repair
- On-call support
- 5+ years of experience in networking
- Proficient experience with products such as Cisco, Palo Alto, SolarWinds (plus), F5 (plus)
- Experience in large enterprise environments
- Experience with Cisco ACI is a huge plus!
- Clear communication skills
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed