Irvine Technology Corporation
IAM Systems Engineer
IMMEDIATE NEED for an IAM (Identity & Access Management) Systems Engineer to join a higher education institution for a 3-4 month contract in Irvine, CA. The ideal candidate will have experience in SSO, SAML, Shibboleth IdP and Ansible.
- Upgrade, test and implement Shibboleth IdP upgrade
- Develop Shibboleth Service Provider deployment process
- Gather metrics and performance optimizations on the infrastructure
- Perform load and performance tests.
- Design, test, implement and document Ansible paybooks
- Experience with SAML, Kerberos, SSO, LDAP, Federated Identity Management Solutions
- Strong experience with Ansible and establishing continuous deployment
- Experience with monitoring tools like OmniCetner, Nagios, Cacti or similar service
- Expertise in Tomact, Apache HTTPD
- Familiar with SDLC, Git, Jenkins, Multifactor Authentication products like Duo
- Knowledge of Java and Spring framework
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed