Irvine Technology Corporation
MS SQL DBA
Los Angeles, CA 90032
Long Term Contract
Must be local to the Los Angeles, Ca area. Will be working onsite.
Immediate Need for a MS SQL DBA to join a well known Healthcare Organization in Los Angeles, CA. World Class organization.
Database Administrator Job Responsibilities:
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Create backups and apply patches as needed.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
Database Administrator Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling
- PowerShell and Unix shell scripting skills
- Familiarity with SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
- MS SQL Server and Microsoft Stack (Windows, Powershell, etc.)
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
Please send your resume to Marc Rodriguez, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
You can also connect with Marc Rodriguez on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/technicalrecruiter/
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed