Irvine Technology Corporation
*NEW* Project Manager with Healthcare/Health Plan/Medicare Experiences
Seeking a Project Managers that has Market Expansion or New Region Development experiences with Health Plans.
Opportunity to work remotely.
- Managing large, enterprise wide strategic initiatives for Health Plan Expansion
- Work with teams to submit UCAA applications to state and federal authorities
- Drive the process for submitting new state insurance license applications and service area expansion applications
- Prepare files and submit all manner of regulatory documents and business initiatives to state and federal agencies for approval
- Work heavily with Legal and Compliance teams to communicate process and challenges or updated on progress
- Define and baseline project scripts via charters, scope statements, work breakdown structures, SOWs, sschedules, budgets, resource allocations, and more
- Provide consistent updates to leadership and executive stakeholders on stages of project completion
- Proven experience working in healthcare or Health Plan environments
- Familiar in new market development or expansion, with applications and implementation
- Strong background in both state and federal regulatory agencies and ideally UCAA processes
- Experience leading projects / experience with all phases of project management across a variety of project types including but not limited to: Medicare/Medicaid, business applications, data governance, products, research, redesign, business transformation, and more
- Ability to facilitate working sessions with large, cross-functional teams
- Experience developing business cases, building / managing budgets, process / workflow modeling, root cause analysis, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your resume to Shawn Jen, Sr. Recruiter, for further consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed