Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Systems Analyst or Sr. Business Systems Analyst (100% Remote)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a 100% Remote Sr. Systems Analyst or Sr. Business Systems Analyst to join a Mortgage Lending services company regarding Direct Hire full time employment.
- Works with the business teams to define and implement complex business requirements and processes. Communicates the impact of proposed system enhancements and changes to current business processes.
- Facilitates cross-functional team meetings to design solutions for project requirements, update team about the progress of projects and resolve any issues that may arise. Effectively communicates project information to project and business teams.
- Assists team in planning and installing system enhancements or new system developments in production and takes a lead role in driving the vendor to complete implementation on time and within budget.
- Evaluates, participates and assists with user acceptance testing and data validation.
- Works with the Training department and business to develop communications plan and training materials to improve the adoption process and technology changes.
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum of eight (8) years experience as a systems analyst or business systems analyst or business analyst working on large and complex projects that built or enhanced production systems required
- Minimum of three (3) year mortgage lending experience required
- Demonstrated success in leading and implementing projects in a cross functional team environment
- Encompass experience required
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Demonstrates ability to make sound judgments
- Experience developing project plans, process flow diagrams, use case, current/future state diagrams, functional and technical requirements
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed