Irvine Technology Corporation
Enterprise Infrastructure Architect
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Enterprise Infrastructure Architect to join a Law Firm at their Downtown Los Angeles, CA location regarding Direct Hire (full time) employment.
- Determine requirements to delivery and maintain robust IT infrastructure that aligns with business and IT strategies;
- Regularly analyze current information technology infrastructure environment to detect critical deficiencies and recommend solutions for improvement;
- Develop and owns the technology roadmap providing direction and definition of the IT infrastructure architecture to effectively and efficiently support the business strategy;
- Establish and maintain agreed and accepted enterprise-wide IT infrastructure architecture;
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of the established enterprise-wide IT infrastructure strategies;
- Participate in application development projects to fit systems to architecture and identify when it is necessary to modify the technical architecture to accommodate project needs;
- Develop strategies and direction for systems and networks that use current and emerging technologies;
- Develop and maintain design plan for IT operational architecture with key focus on reliability and performance;
- Document and maintain all technical architecture design and analysis work;
- Identify and recommend infrastructure technologies that can provide additional benefit to the firm;
- Create/design/improve technical infrastructure;
- Ten or more years working in an IT environment;
- Five or more years in an Enterprise Architect type role developing global architecture and systems;
- Five or more years experience with advanced virtualization technologies;
- Five or more years of infrastructure automation exposure;
- Ten or more years working in an environment with exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments;
- Demonstrates an advanced knowledge of the following methodologies, tools or applications: Enterprise Framework, Distributed Computing, Data/Datawarehouse, Telecommunications, Web Applications, Information Protection, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity.
- All components of a technical architecture comprised of the following:
- Network architecture (LAN, WAN, SDNetworking, MPLS, VPN, traffic encryption/inspection);
- Full suite of Microsoft products;
- Windows/Linux hardened systems design and configurations;
- Infrastructure services (DNS, DHCP, File/Print, Storage);
- Translating business needs into technical architecture requirements;
- Virtualization (VMWare), all technologies, network, storage, server, desktop;
- Thought communication and collaboration; and
- Customer service centric.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed