Irvine Technology Corporation
VP, IT Infrastructure & Operations
IMMEDIATE NEED for a VP, IT Infrastructure to join this world-class technology leadership team. Position offers a Strategic, Coaching, and hands on opportunity where you will both drive strategies and drive execution. Positions reports directly into the CIO and will manage a very flat IT Organization.
- Lead strategy and execution for the global infrastructure organization in collaboration with the software development organization, including desktop, telephony, remote, and cloud services technologies.
- Improve operational success for end-user services–both internal AND external customers of client’s technology — help desk, network operations, systems administration, enterprise collaboration tools, IT cloud infrastructure and endpoint security operations
- Define, evangelize, and deliver operational excellence: scalable and reliable infrastructure, excellent customer service, efficient and agile operations measured with industry-leading metrics.
- Oversee all aspects of the telephony platforms and service delivery, including multiple domestic call center sites.
- Partner with the CISO to ensure compliance standards and processes are appropriately defined, deployed, and monitored.
- Develop relationships across the enterprise to ensure their IT infrastructure/operational expectations are met and priorities are set at the appropriate level.
- Lead the planning and execution of essential infrastructure/operational projects.
- Build and mentor an outstanding team while fostering a culture of delivering high value solutions and exceptional service.
- At least 10+ years of experience managing an IT organization or infrastructure group in a high technology company.
- Familiarity with the following technologies as a representative, but not exhaustive, sample: AWS, CRM, Okta, on-premises and cloud-based telephony services, network/storage arrays, security protocols at data center and end user level, etc.
- Mortgage, Consumer Lending Industry experience highly preferred.
- Support of multiple call center locations and technology highly preferred.
- Excellent change management and project management skills, verbal and written communication, and analytical ability.
- Demonstrated successful career progression in complex organizations (multiple data centers, networks, applications).
- Experience and savvy in contract negotiations, vendor management, and capacity planning in a fast growth environment.
- Knowledgeable in compliance and information security, M&A due-diligence activity and the integration of acquired businesses, SOX compliance.
Please send your resume to Marc Rodriguez, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
You can also connect with Marc Rodriguez on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/technicalrecruiter/
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed