Irvine Technology Corporation
Highly respected healthcare provider is seeking a Network Engineer to join their team. The position offers an excellent work environment and the latest in the technology tool kit.
Required skills are:
- Knowledge and experience with Cisco wireless networking technology including access points, wireless controllers, and client software.
- Knowledge and experience with voice over IP (VOIP) telephony.
- Knowledge of networking systems, architectures, and protocols including TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of WAN technologies and concepts including ATM, T1, T3, optical carrier, Sonnet.
- Familiarity and experience with Ethernet topologies including 10/100/1000BaseT/Tx/Fx/FDDI.
- Familiarity and experience with security and firewall technology and products including intrusion detection, access lists, and Cisco PIX.
- Directly involved with the implementation, operation, administration, and maintenance of Cisco networking equipment, switches, routers and in a 24×7, high availability(99.99% uptime) environment.
- Knowledge of network management systems, tools, and concepts including SNMP, RMON, and CiscoWorks.
- Strong understanding and experience with networking protocols (EIGRP, RIP, and OSPF), switching technologies (VLANs, 802.1d trunking, and spanning tree protocol), firewall configuration, and proxy services.
- Familiarity and experience with Cisco intelligent switches including VLAN administration.
- Background and experience with ITIL, COBIT, ITSM, and ISO 197799 standards, practices, and processes.
- Certified: CCNP Route/Switch (P).
- Certified: CCNP Voice (P).
- Certified: CCDP (P).Analyze, design, provision, implement, administer, and maintain a large voice over IP infrastructure, local and wide area network infrastructure, wireless infrastructure to support a dynamic, multiple site network and client connectivity needs in a 24×7, maximum uptime, high availability environment
Please send your resume to Sabina DiSano at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed