Irvine Technology Corporation
Network Engineer – CISCO
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Network Engineer for a contract-to-hire opportunity in San Diego, CA with a large Healthcare Company. We need someone with a proven background in Cisco who ideally has Cisco, VoIP, Wireless and ISE experience, who has worked in large enterprise environments. You will be responsible for ensuring the stability and integrity of in-house voice, data, video and wireless networks through support, design and development of LAN and WAN.
*Must be able to work direct without sponsorship or transfer*
- Ensure the stability and integrity of in-house voice, data, video and wireless networks;
- Support, design, development etc. of LAN and WAN;
- Functional and empirical analysis of the network from all angles including hardware, configuration, planning, design, development, etc.;
- Lead implementations and rollouts of new networking, hardware, software and tools;
- Provide escalation support to Helpdesk and Desktop teams when needed
- Proven background as a Cisco Network Engineer;
- Proven experience in design, development and support of LAN and WAN across voice, data, video and wireless networks;
- Proven experience in large enterprise environments;
- Understanding of Ethernet topologies including 10/100/1000BaseT/Tx/Fx/FDDI;
- Strong Cisco Switch and Routing;
- Knowledge and experience with voice over IP (VOIP) telephony;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hospital or Healthcare experience would be great
- Cisco ISE
- Load Balancing with Citrix Netscaler
- Firewalls and Security
- Cisco Certifications, CCNP, CCDP
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please send your resume to Shawn Jen, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed