Irvine Technology Corporation
Enterprise Operations Engineer
IMMEDIATE NEED for an Enterprise Operations Engineer to join a financial services company for a 12+ months contract at their Santa Ana, CA office. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in Windows operating systems and cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure).
- Work in Enterprise Operations Center
- Identify problems and remediate support services
- Monitor alert queues and respond to issues as needed
- User monitoring tools to investigate and resolve instability issues
- Analyze data for anomalies and issues
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Experience with Windows operating systems
- Experience monitoring cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure) and in cloud computing
- Experience with scripting languages (Powershell/VB script)
- Experience with log aggregations tools, Splunk, Elastic, Sumo Logic
- Familiarity with MS SQL, ServiceNow, golden signals
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed