Irvine Technology Corporation
Technical Lead (O365/SharePoint)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Technical Lead to join a dynamic team supporting a leading-edge technology infrastructure at our client’s enterprise organization.
Are you motivated by fast paced environments? This role requires a Technical Lead that can execute tasks in a fast moving and ever-changing environment! We are seeking someone to support the deployment and maintenance of the enterprise’s existing SharePoint/O365 environments as well as ongoing strategy development and execution of programming to drive engagement throughout the enterprise.
- Management position responsible for the professional growth of Practice technical team
- Expectation is to mentor and grow the team to support M365 solutions
- While the primary focus is M365 & Azure, the client intends to grow our DevOps & WebDev capabilities for team over time as well
- Work closely with Managing Partners to align growth of team with their expectations
- Current staff consisting of front-end/back-end developers and Tier 1 support will report to this person
- Microsoft Competencies
- Develop technical competencies plan for company and team
- Manage team to plan to ensure competencies are earned
- Earn and associate your personal technical competencies to the company partner program
- Technical lead for all client project engagements (client facing)
- Technical lead that is part of the project engagement team working to understanding client expectations and requirements
- Empowered to lead the technical team through the ideation of customer technical plans/solutions
- Support Business Development Process
- Technical lead for client sales related called (e.g. sales engineer)
- When required, assist business development team in in the RFP/Proposal process (e.g. draft technical responses, assist in the generation of level of effort estimates of costs)
- 10+ years leadership experience, working with Microsoft Infrastructure
- 5+ years client interaction
- 5+ years solutions management/technical leadership
- Experienced leading projects in the implementation of SharePoint/O365 and Azure
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed