Irvine Technology Corporation
Senior Systems Administrator
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Senior Systems Administrator to join a biotech company for a full-time, direct hire position in Irvine, CA. The ideal candidate will have senior level experience in Active Directory, Office 365, Azure, and networking.
- Provide IT support for desktop, software, hardware installation, remote access, etc.
- Perform necessary software installation and configuration
- Migrate user data from old to new systems
- Document as required any policies and/or changes to existing policies
- 6+ years of experience in IT, systems administration, and networking
- Active Directory (permissions, Group Policy, user management, folder access)
- Office 365 (user management, mail box policies, licensing)
- Azure (roles, policies, groups, licensing, integrations)
- Networking (work stations, printers, VOIP)
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed