Irvine Technology Corporation
Hands-On Director – Infrastructure & Security
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Director of IT Infrastructure & Security to join a stable company located near John Wayne Airport in Orange County. You will over see a geographically dispersed team of 9 IT Engineers, while remaining hands on. Key technical skills are Cisco, VMWare, and Palo Alto Networks.
• Manage a team of 9
• Provide oversight to a security vendor for security operations
• Must be very hands on/technical. You’ll manage vendors and teams, but must be involved
• Provide IT Infrastructure and Security strategy
• 8+ years’ experience working in mid to large IT shops
• Good background with Cisco Networks, VMware, and Palo Alto products
• Ability to communicate with Senior Management
• Linux, ERP Systems, Azure all a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree, Certifications are a plus
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch, Senior Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed