Irvine Technology Corporation
DevOps Architect 100% Remote
Well branded industry leader is seeking a Sr. DevOps Architect who will strategically design and implement automation and orchestration platforms and processes that supports core organizational functions. This individual will provide architectural governance over DevOps operations, designs, implementation and oversee the DevOps development teams in US, India and Australia, as well as evaluate and select technologies required to complete those plans. In addition, the DevOps Architect establishes and defines architectural principals across the enterprise, provides technical leadership, and consulting across the organization.
What you’ll do
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of company’s strategic business plans
- Document and develop in-depth knowledge of company’s existing IT architecture/infrastructure, and technology portfolio
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a technology standards policy and best practices
- Ensure that proposed and existing systems architectures are aligned with organizational goals and objectives
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to all teams
- Research, develop, document, recommend, and communicate plans for investing in systems architecture, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities
- Conduct research on emerging technologies in support of systems development efforts and recommend technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and systems flexibility
- Work closely with Project Managers, business users, and stakeholders across various projects to understand functional and technical aspects of projects, ensuring adherence to Architecture principles
- Provide portfolio governance and oversight to drive lifecycle optimization and alignment across all initiatives
- Present ideas with qualitative and quantitative findings and ensure all projects follow quality and security standards
- Model business and systems processes based on findings through use case scenarios, workflow diagrams, and data models
- Develop and manage a systems capacity plan including key performance metrics documented
- Review new and existing IT projects and systems designs for compliance with IT standards and architectural plans
- Understand interoperability issues and the strengths and weaknesses of platforms and products with the ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making table
- Thorough understanding of cloud-based system integration, Enterprise Data Security, and Enterprise Architecture Governance
- Modeling skills including business, process, requirements, security, applications, software, data, or technology
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems management or related field
- 8 or more years of experience delivering DevOps functionality both on premise and Cloud is a MUST.
- 5 or more years of experience working in a technical architect capacity, most recent role included
- 5 or more years creating effective frameworks and process models to establish enterprise-wide technical architecture and architecting high volume, scalable transactional systems
- Proven track record creating a common architecture vision and implementing the strategic alignment between lines of business and IT
- Demonstrated competency in communicating the value of enterprise architecture to stakeholders and senior management
- 5 or more years of experience with SOA, security, and/or data architecture practices required
- Experience in SDLC processes, architectural patterns, and development frameworks
- 5 or more years of experience with design of C# and .NET technologies or equivalent OO languages
- 5 or more years of experience with tools like: Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, etc.
- 3 or more years of experience with design of Micro Service Architectures
- 5 or more years of experience with cloud-based architecture (ideally Microsoft Azure, GCP or AWS)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to develop and conduct executive-level presentations
- Self-directed with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed